Bank First National Co. (OTCMKTS:BFNC – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $78.20 and traded as high as $80.36. Bank First National shares last traded at $79.62, with a volume of 10,804 shares changing hands.
Bank First National Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $78.20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $78.87.
Bank First National Company Profile
Bank First Corp. is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of financial products and services to individual and business customers. It offers checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, cash management accounts, certificates of deposit, commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate loans, construction and development loans, residential mortgages, consumer loans, credit cards, online banking, telephone banking, and mobile banking.
- Five stocks we like better than Bank First National
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Bank First National Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank First National and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.