Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:BCYP – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $8.44 and traded as low as $8.21. Big Cypress Acquisition shares last traded at $8.44, with a volume of 15,335,101 shares traded.
Big Cypress Acquisition Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $8.44 and its 200 day moving average is $8.44.
About Big Cypress Acquisition
Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The company intends to acquire assets and businesses through a merger, capital stock exchange, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination. It primarily focuses in the life science sector. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Big Cypress Acquisition
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.