Boston Pizza Royalties (TSE:BPF – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Friday, August 4th. The company reported C$0.59 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of C$12.42 million during the quarter.
Boston Pizza Royalties Stock Performance
Boston Pizza Royalties has a fifty-two week low of C$19.36 and a fifty-two week high of C$23.48.
Boston Pizza Royalties Dividend Announcement
About Boston Pizza Royalties
Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund is a limited purpose open-ended mutual fund trust. The Trust indirectly, through the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership (Royalties LP), acquires the trademarks and trade names owned by Boston Pizza International Inc (BPI), including Boston Pizza and other related items, logos and designs used in connection with the operation of Boston Pizza restaurants in Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Boston Pizza Royalties
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boston Pizza Royalties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.