CCFNB Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCFN – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $39.62 and traded as low as $36.55. CCFNB Bancorp shares last traded at $36.70, with a volume of 1,600 shares trading hands.
CCFNB Bancorp Trading Up 2.0 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $37.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $39.62.
CCFNB Bancorp (OTCMKTS:CCFN – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, September 25th. The company reported $0.71 earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $6.62 million for the quarter.
CCFNB Bancorp Announces Dividend
CCFNB Bancorp Company Profile
CCFNB Bancorp, Inc operates as the holding company for First Columbia Bank & Trust Co that provides banking and related financial services to individual, business, and government customers. It accepts checking, savings, money market, interest checking, individual retirement, and repurchase sweep accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and demand and time deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than CCFNB Bancorp
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for CCFNB Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CCFNB Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.