Shares of DMK Pharmaceuticals Co. (NASDAQ:DMK – Get Free Report) fell 4.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.47 and last traded at $0.49. 244,385 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 1,014,613 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.51.
DMK Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
DMK Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:DMK – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 21st. The company reported ($2.79) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $0.01 million during the quarter.
DMK Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
DMK Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a clinical stage neuro-biotechnology company, develops and commercializes products in the therapeutic areas of allergy, opioid overdose, respiratory, and inflammatory diseases. The company's lead clinical stage product candidate, DPI-125, which is indicated for the treatment of opioid use disorder.
- Five stocks we like better than DMK Pharmaceuticals
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for DMK Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DMK Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.