Domino’s Pizza Group plc (LON:DOM – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 334.35 ($4.07) and traded as high as GBX 349.80 ($4.26). Domino’s Pizza Group shares last traded at GBX 348.40 ($4.24), with a volume of 1,062,543 shares trading hands.
Domino’s Pizza Group Price Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 373.90 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 334.35. The stock has a market cap of £1.41 billion, a P/E ratio of 1,244.29, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.24 and a beta of 1.09. The company has a current ratio of 0.72, a quick ratio of 0.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9,124.00.
About Domino’s Pizza Group
Domino's Pizza Group plc owns, operates, and franchises Domino's Pizza stores. It operates stores in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, as well as leases its stores. The company was formerly known as Domino's Pizza UK & IRL plc and changed its name to Domino's Pizza Group plc in May 2012.
- Five stocks we like better than Domino’s Pizza Group
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Domino's Pizza Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Domino's Pizza Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.