Kardex Holding AG (OTCMKTS:KRDXF – Get Free Report) shares fell 1.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $188.00 and last traded at $188.00. 5 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 118 shares. The stock had previously closed at $190.67.
Kardex Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $209.67 and a 200-day simple moving average of $216.93.
Kardex Company Profile
Kardex Holding AG provides intralogistics solutions; and supplies automated storage solutions and materials handling systems worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Kardex Remstar and Kardex Mlog. The Kardex Remstar segment develops, produces, and maintains dynamic storage and retrieval systems.
- Five stocks we like better than Kardex
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Kardex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kardex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.