KKR Income Opportunities Fund (NYSE:KIO – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $11.61 and traded as low as $11.34. KKR Income Opportunities Fund shares last traded at $11.46, with a volume of 127,806 shares trading hands.
KKR Income Opportunities Fund Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $11.85 and its 200 day moving average is $11.61.
KKR Income Opportunities Fund Cuts Dividend
The company also recently announced a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 29th. Investors of record on Friday, December 15th will be given a dividend of $0.1215 per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 14th. This represents a $1.46 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 12.72%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About KKR Income Opportunities Fund
KKR Income Opportunities Fund is a close ended fixed income mutual fund launched by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co L.P. The fund is managed by KKR Asset Management LLC. It invests in fixed income markets and hedging markets across the globe. The fund primarily invests in first- and second-lien secured loans, unsecured loans and high yield corporate debt instruments.
- Five stocks we like better than KKR Income Opportunities Fund
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for KKR Income Opportunities Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KKR Income Opportunities Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.