Ncondezi Energy Limited (LON:NCCL – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.83 ($0.01) and traded as low as GBX 0.80 ($0.01). Ncondezi Energy shares last traded at GBX 0.83 ($0.01), with a volume of 550,000 shares trading hands.
Ncondezi Energy Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.11, a quick ratio of 0.08 and a current ratio of 0.08. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 0.83 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 0.83. The firm has a market cap of £4.67 million, a P/E ratio of -1.75 and a beta of 1.05.
Ncondezi Energy Company Profile
Ncondezi Energy Limited, a power development company, focuses on the phased development of thermal coal power plant and mine project in Mozambique. It operates through C&I Solar PV and Battery Storage Project; and Power Project and Mine Project segments. The company develops a 300MW integrated power plant and mine to produce and supply electricity to the Mozambican market.
- Five stocks we like better than Ncondezi Energy
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Ncondezi Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ncondezi Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.