Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SRCO – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.14 and traded as low as $0.10. Sparta Commercial Services shares last traded at $0.10, with a volume of 6,450 shares traded.
Sparta Commercial Services Stock Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.10 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.14.
About Sparta Commercial Services
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc develops, markets, and manages business websites and mobile applications for smartphones and tablets under the iMobileApp name. It offers mobile applications for vehicle dealerships, racetracks, private clubs, country clubs, schools and entertainment venues, restaurants, grocery stores, and various other merchant types.
- Five stocks we like better than Sparta Commercial Services
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Sparta Commercial Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sparta Commercial Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.