Symphony Environmental Technologies plc (LON:SYM – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 7.27 ($0.09) and traded as low as GBX 4.50 ($0.05). Symphony Environmental Technologies shares last traded at GBX 4.50 ($0.05), with a volume of 91,123 shares.
Symphony Environmental Technologies Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 6.52 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 7.27. The company has a current ratio of 0.96, a quick ratio of 1.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 315.92. The company has a market capitalization of £8.32 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -450.00 and a beta of -0.09.
About Symphony Environmental Technologies
Symphony Environmental Technologies plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development and supply of environmental plastic additives and masterbatches in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, Central and South America, the Middle East, and Asia. The company offers d2w, an oxo-biodegradable plastic; and d2p, a suite of masterbatches, which provides protection to plastic products from bacteria, insects, fungi, algae, odour, fouling, and fire.
- Five stocks we like better than Symphony Environmental Technologies
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- First Solar, an affordable, high-quality green investment
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 5 Dow stocks to track during the market correction
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Lean on these stocks during GDP expansion
Receive News & Ratings for Symphony Environmental Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Symphony Environmental Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.