American Lithium (CVE:LI – Get Free Report) had its price target reduced by stock analysts at National Bankshares from C$7.10 to C$4.60 in a research report issued on Wednesday, BayStreet.CA reports. National Bankshares’ price objective would indicate a potential upside of 177.11% from the stock’s current price.
American Lithium Stock Down 4.0 %
Shares of LI stock opened at C$1.66 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of C$356.34 million, a P/E ratio of -9.76 and a beta of 2.36. American Lithium has a 52 week low of C$1.39 and a 52 week high of C$4.90. The company has a quick ratio of 1.45, a current ratio of 11.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$1.85 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$2.33.
About American Lithium
- Five stocks we like better than American Lithium
- Trading Halts Explained
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for American Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.