Hut 8 Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:HUTMF – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 1.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $2.22 and last traded at $2.20. Approximately 6,496,361 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 375% from the average daily volume of 1,368,911 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.17.
Hut 8 Mining Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $2.10 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.42.
Hut 8 Mining Company Profile
Hut 8 Mining Corp. operates as a cryptocurrency mining company in Canada. The company engages in industrial scale bitcoin mining operations. It also owns and operates 38 BlockBoxes in Drumheller, Alberta; and 56 BlockBoxes in Medicine Hat, Alberta. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Hut 8 Mining
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for Hut 8 Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hut 8 Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.