C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Free Report) insider Ralph Findlay acquired 35,592 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 1st. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 139 ($1.69) per share, with a total value of £49,472.88 ($60,200.63).
Ralph Findlay also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, October 27th, Ralph Findlay acquired 26,431 shares of C&C Group stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 131 ($1.59) per share, with a total value of £34,624.61 ($42,132.65).
C&C Group Stock Up 2.5 %
CCR opened at GBX 141.60 ($1.72) on Friday. C&C Group plc has a 1-year low of GBX 120.40 ($1.47) and a 1-year high of GBX 188 ($2.29). The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 137.64 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 2,095.92. The company has a current ratio of 1.13, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 38.55. The stock has a market cap of £556.46 million, a PE ratio of 1,287.27, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.61 and a beta of 1.34.
C&C Group Cuts Dividend
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “buy” rating on shares of C&C Group in a research note on Tuesday, September 19th.
About C&C Group
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes beer, cider, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than C&C Group
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.