Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Inspire Medical Systems (NYSE: INSP):
- 10/26/2023 – Inspire Medical Systems was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 10/17/2023 – Inspire Medical Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $340.00 to $181.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/16/2023 – Inspire Medical Systems had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Partnrs.
- 10/16/2023 – Inspire Medical Systems is now covered by analysts at SVB Leerink LLC. They set a “market perform” rating and a $159.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/2/2023 – Inspire Medical Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Truist Financial Co.. They now have a $340.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/6/2023 – Inspire Medical Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $405.00 to $322.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Inspire Medical Systems Stock Performance
NYSE:INSP opened at $160.29 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $4.70 billion, a PE ratio of -111.31 and a beta of 1.48. Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $143.81 and a fifty-two week high of $330.00. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $189.32 and a 200-day moving average price of $253.59.
Inspire Medical Systems (NYSE:INSP – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 1st. The company reported ($0.41) earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.51) by $0.10. The firm had revenue of $151.09 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $136.47 million. Inspire Medical Systems had a negative return on equity of 8.21% and a negative net margin of 7.81%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 65.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted ($0.53) earnings per share. Research analysts predict that Inspire Medical Systems, Inc. will post -1.74 EPS for the current year.
Institutional Trading of Inspire Medical Systems
Inspire Medical Systems, Inc, a medical technology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of minimally invasive solutions for patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in the United States and internationally. The company offers Inspire system, a neurostimulation technology that provides a safe and effective treatment for moderate to severe OSA.
- Five stocks we like better than Inspire Medical Systems
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for Inspire Medical Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inspire Medical Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.