Mobico Group Plc (LON:MCG – Get Free Report) rose 5.8% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 66 ($0.80) and last traded at GBX 65.50 ($0.80). Approximately 3,271,614 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 10% from the average daily volume of 2,986,822 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 61.90 ($0.75).
Mobico Group Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of £402.23 million, a PE ratio of -136.46 and a beta of 1.38. The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 77.64.
About Mobico Group
Mobico Group Plc engages in providing public transport services in the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Morocco, Switzerland, the United States, Canada, France, and Portugal. The company operates through UK, German Rail, ALSA, and North America segments. It owns and leases vehicles. The company also provides student transportation, urban bus, regional/long haul coach, rail, and charter and other services; transit and scheduled coach services; and private hire and commuter coach travel services.
- Five stocks we like better than Mobico Group
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for Mobico Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobico Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.