Transurban Group (OTCMKTS:TRAUF – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 5% on Thursday . The company traded as high as $7.86 and last traded at $7.86. Approximately 2,187 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 44% from the average daily volume of 3,940 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.48.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group upgraded Transurban Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, September 21st.
Transurban Group Stock Up 5.0 %
About Transurban Group
Transurban Group develops, operates, manages, and maintains toll road networks. It operates 22 toll roads in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane in Australia; the Greater Washington area and Montreal, North America. The company is headquartered in Docklands, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Transurban Group
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for Transurban Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transurban Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.