Shares of Uncommon Portfolio Design Core Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:UGCE – Get Free Report) dropped 0% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $21.77 and last traded at $21.95. Approximately 61,400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 388% from the average daily volume of 12,589 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.96.
Uncommon Portfolio Design Core Equity ETF Price Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $21.95 and its 200 day simple moving average is $21.95.
- Five stocks we like better than Uncommon Portfolio Design Core Equity ETF
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- A bullish storm is brewing for cloud stocks
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Is Extreme Networks’ forecast a sign of industry woes?
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Profits come after ignorance Is highest: A PayPal story
Receive News & Ratings for Uncommon Portfolio Design Core Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Uncommon Portfolio Design Core Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.