Advance Energy Plc (LON:ADV – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 110.8% on Friday . The stock traded as high as GBX 0.18 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.18 ($0.00). 412,482,850 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,434% from the average session volume of 26,896,885 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.08 ($0.00).
Advance Energy Trading Up 110.8 %
The stock has a market capitalization of £2.67 million and a P/E ratio of -0.29. The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 0.17 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 0.18.
Advance Energy Company Profile
Advance Energy Plc operates as an upstream oil and gas production company in Indonesia and internationally. It holds 50% interest in the Buffalo Oil Field located in East Timor. The company was formerly known as Andalas Energy and Power PLC and changed its name to Advance Energy Plc in February 2020.
- Five stocks we like better than Advance Energy
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Advance Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advance Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.