Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX – Get Free Report) in a note issued to investors on Saturday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Athersys Stock Performance
Shares of ATHX opened at $0.03 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $731,250.00, a P/E ratio of -0.01 and a beta of -0.59. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.26 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.61. Athersys has a twelve month low of $0.02 and a twelve month high of $2.54.
Athersys (NASDAQ:ATHX – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, August 16th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.62) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.05 million during the quarter.
Institutional Trading of Athersys
Athersys, Inc, a biotechnology company, focuses on the research and development activities in the field of regenerative medicine. Its clinical development programs are focused on treating neurological conditions, cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory and immune disorders, and pulmonary and other conditions.
- Five stocks we like better than Athersys
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Athersys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athersys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.