The Boeing Company (LON:BOE – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 217.09 ($2.64) and traded as high as GBX 223.12 ($2.72). Boeing shares last traded at GBX 220 ($2.68), with a volume of 7,469 shares trading hands.
Boeing Trading Up 0.9 %
The stock has a market cap of £1.32 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -30.77, a PEG ratio of 7.14 and a beta of 1.43. The company has a quick ratio of 0.30, a current ratio of 1.16 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6,813.79. The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 225.61 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 217.09.
The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, sells, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems, and services worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space & Security; Global Services; and Boeing Capital.
- Five stocks we like better than Boeing
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Boeing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boeing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.