Taseko Mines (LON:TKO – Get Free Report)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reissued by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, Marketbeat reports. They currently have a GBX 220 ($2.68) price target on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s target price would indicate a potential upside of 139.13% from the stock’s current price.
Taseko Mines Price Performance
Shares of LON:TKO opened at GBX 92 ($1.12) on Thursday. Taseko Mines has a 52 week low of GBX 81 ($0.99) and a 52 week high of GBX 160 ($1.95). The company has a market capitalization of £265.55 million, a P/E ratio of -4,600.00 and a beta of 2.15. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 102.16.
About Taseko Mines
- Five stocks we like better than Taseko Mines
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Taseko Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taseko Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.