Canadian Overseas Petroleum Limited (LON:COPL – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3.37 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 1.76 ($0.02). Canadian Overseas Petroleum shares last traded at GBX 1.85 ($0.02), with a volume of 7,076,059 shares.
Canadian Overseas Petroleum Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 2.60 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 3.37. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 175.07, a current ratio of 0.43 and a quick ratio of 0.43. The firm has a market cap of £13.12 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -12.33 and a beta of 0.62.
Canadian Overseas Petroleum Company Profile
Canadian Overseas Petroleum Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the identification, acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas reserves in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Bermuda, and sub-Saharan Africa. Its Wyoming operations are environmentally responsible with minimal gas flaring and methane emissions combined with electricity sourced from an adjacent wind farm to power production facilities.
- Five stocks we like better than Canadian Overseas Petroleum
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Overseas Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Overseas Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.