Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. (CVE:FO – Get Free Report) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.12 and traded as low as C$0.11. Falcon Oil & Gas shares last traded at C$0.12, with a volume of 145,408 shares.
Falcon Oil & Gas Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.12 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.13. The stock has a market capitalization of C$124.80 million, a P/E ratio of -12.50 and a beta of 0.93.
About Falcon Oil & Gas
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd., an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, and development of unconventional oil and gas assets in Australia, South Africa, and Hungary. The company holds 22.5% interests in three exploration permits covering an area of approximately 1 million net acres in the Beetaloo Sub-basin, Northern Territory, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Falcon Oil & Gas
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Falcon Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Falcon Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.