Gresham Technologies plc (LON:GHT – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 142.65 ($1.74) and traded as low as GBX 136 ($1.65). Gresham Technologies shares last traded at GBX 139 ($1.69), with a volume of 87,674 shares trading hands.
Gresham Technologies Trading Up 1.1 %
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 141.75 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 142.65. The firm has a market capitalization of £116.58 million, a P/E ratio of 4,633.33 and a beta of 0.86. The company has a quick ratio of 0.69, a current ratio of 0.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.70.
About Gresham Technologies
Gresham Technologies plc provides reconciliation, regulatory reporting, connectivity, and data aggregation solutions in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the United States, rest of the Americas, Australia, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through Clareti Solutions, Other Solutions, and Contracting Services segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Gresham Technologies
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Gresham Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gresham Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.