Grow Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GRWC – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.01 and traded as high as $0.01. Grow Capital shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 115 shares.
Grow Capital Stock Down 1.0 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.01.
About Grow Capital
Grow Capital, Inc operates in the financial technology sector. It provides software, technology, and services to financial services firms and advisors. The company's software suite delivers customized back office compliance, multi-pay commission processing, and new client application submission system, as well as digital engagement marketing services centric to financial services.
- Five stocks we like better than Grow Capital
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Grow Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grow Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.