hVIVO plc (LON:HVO – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 19.25 ($0.23) and traded as high as GBX 20 ($0.24). hVIVO shares last traded at GBX 19.65 ($0.24), with a volume of 3,237,889 shares.
hVIVO Price Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 19.25 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 17.35. The firm has a market capitalization of £133.69 million, a P/E ratio of -1.00 and a beta of 1.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.83, a quick ratio of 1.16 and a current ratio of 1.46.
hVIVO plc operates as a pharmaceutical service and contract research company. The company is involved in testing vaccines and antivirals using human challenge clinical trials. It provides services to big pharma, biotech, government, and public health organizations. The company has a portfolio of human challenge study models for conditions, such as RSV, flu, human rhinovirus, asthma, malaria, cough, and COPD, as well as developing COVID-19 human challenge study model.
- Five stocks we like better than hVIVO
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- What is Put Option Volume?
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for hVIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for hVIVO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.