Shares of Input Capital Corp. (CVE:INP – Get Free Report) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.84 and traded as low as C$0.84. Input Capital shares last traded at C$0.84, with a volume of 33,870 shares traded.
Input Capital Trading Down 2.3 %
The firm has a market capitalization of C$17.04 million and a PE ratio of 40.00. The business has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.84 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.84. The company has a current ratio of 8.89, a quick ratio of 7.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.37.
About Input Capital
Input Capital Corp. operates as an agricultural commodity streaming company in Canada. The company buys and sells canola from prairie farmers through multi-year streaming contracts. It also provides capital to farmers to assist with the working capital needs, mortgage finance, and crop marketing issues, as well as offers multi-year crop marketing solutions to farmers.
- Five stocks we like better than Input Capital
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Input Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Input Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.