Shares of MAN GRP PLC/ADR (OTCMKTS:MNGPY – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.79 and traded as high as $1.79. MAN GRP PLC/ADR shares last traded at $1.79, with a volume of 800 shares changing hands.
MAN GRP PLC/ADR Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.79 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.79.
MAN GRP PLC/ADR Company Profile
Man Group plc provides alternative investment management services worldwide. The company offers a range of liquid investment products and solutions, which include quantitative and discretionary, long only and long short, and single and multi-manager. It distributes its products and solutions directly to institutions; and to private investors through a network of intermediaries.
- Five stocks we like better than MAN GRP PLC/ADR
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for MAN GRP PLC/ADR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MAN GRP PLC/ADR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.