Marston’s PLC (LON:MARS – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 31.27 ($0.38) and traded as high as GBX 31.70 ($0.39). Marston’s shares last traded at GBX 31.40 ($0.38), with a volume of 1,363,425 shares changing hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “buy” rating on shares of Marston’s in a research report on Wednesday, October 11th. Three investment analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and two have issued a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the stock has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of GBX 52.10 ($0.63).
Marston’s Price Performance
Marston's PLC operates managed, franchised, and leased pubs in the United Kingdom. As of October 11, 2022, the company operated 1,468 pubs. It is also involved in the property management; telecommunications; and insurance businesses. The company was formerly known as The Wolverhampton & Dudley Breweries PLC and changed its name to Marston's PLC in January 2007.
- Five stocks we like better than Marston’s
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Marston's Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marston's and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.