Shares of Medicine Man Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MDCL – Get Free Report) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.79 and traded as low as $0.57. Medicine Man Technologies shares last traded at $0.58, with a volume of 9,025 shares.
Medicine Man Technologies Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.79 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.92.
About Medicine Man Technologies
Medicine Man Technologies, Inc provides advisory and consulting services related to cannabis cultivation. It offers consulting, application and licensing, cultivation technology, dispensary operations, facility design and training services. The firm products include Nutrients, The Big Tomato and Three A Light.
- Five stocks we like better than Medicine Man Technologies
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Medicine Man Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medicine Man Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.