Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc (LON:MAB1 – Get Free Report) insider Lucy Tilley bought 147 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 3rd. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 580 ($7.06) per share, with a total value of £852.60 ($1,037.48).
Lucy Tilley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 16th, Lucy Tilley bought 54 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 572 ($6.96) per share, with a total value of £308.88 ($375.86).
- On Monday, August 14th, Lucy Tilley bought 46 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 650 ($7.91) per share, with a total value of £299 ($363.84).
Mortgage Advice Bureau Stock Up 0.3 %
Mortgage Advice Bureau stock opened at GBX 574 ($6.98) on Friday. Mortgage Advice Bureau has a twelve month low of GBX 406.64 ($4.95) and a twelve month high of GBX 930 ($11.32). The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 551.78 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 632.68. The company has a current ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 2.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 37.69. The firm has a market capitalization of £327.93 million, a P/E ratio of 3,021.05, a P/E/G ratio of 0.81 and a beta of 1.06.
Mortgage Advice Bureau Cuts Dividend
About Mortgage Advice Bureau
Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides mortgage advice services in the United Kingdom. It offers proprietary technology and services, which includes adviser recruitment and lead generation, learning and development, compliance auditing and supervision, and digital marketing and website solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Mortgage Advice Bureau
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.