Parks! America, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PRKA – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.34 and traded as low as $0.33. Parks! America shares last traded at $0.33, with a volume of 150 shares changing hands.
Parks! America Stock Up 3.1 %
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.35 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.34.
Parks! America Company Profile
Parks! America, Inc, through its subsidiaries, engages in acquiring, developing, and operating local and regional theme parks and attractions in the United States. It owns and operates three Wild Animal Safari theme parks located in Pine Mountain, Georgia; Strafford, Missouri; and Bryan/College Station, Texas.
- Five stocks we like better than Parks! America
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Parks! America Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parks! America and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.