Shares of Science in Sport plc (LON:SIS – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 13.11 ($0.16) and traded as low as GBX 12 ($0.15). Science in Sport shares last traded at GBX 12 ($0.15), with a volume of 23,334 shares traded.
Science in Sport Stock Down 2.0 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.67, a current ratio of 1.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.37. The company has a market cap of £20.45 million, a PE ratio of -240.00 and a beta of 0.55. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 12.67 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 13.11.
Science in Sport Company Profile
Science in Sport plc, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets sports nutrition products for professional athletes, sports and fitness enthusiasts, and the active lifestyle community in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. It operates through Science in Sport and PhD Nutrition segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Science in Sport
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Science in Sport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Science in Sport and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.