Shares of Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust plc (LON:SIGT – Get Free Report) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 178.50 ($2.17) and traded as high as GBX 178.94 ($2.18). Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust shares last traded at GBX 178.50 ($2.17), with a volume of 169,761 shares.
Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £63.79 million and a P/E ratio of -7.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.22, a current ratio of 0.12 and a quick ratio of 0.12. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 178.50 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 178.50.
Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust Company Profile
Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust plc is a closed-ended multi-asset fund of funds launched and managed by Seneca Investment Managers Limited. The fund invests in the public equity and fixed income markets of United Kingdom. It focuses on investments across diversified sectors. The fund benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the 3 month LIBOR.
- Five stocks we like better than Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seneca Global Income & Growth Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.