Southwest Georgia Financial Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:SGB – Get Free Report) shares passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $18.95. Southwest Georgia Financial shares last traded at $18.95, with a volume of 300 shares trading hands.
Southwest Georgia Financial Trading Up 1.2 %
Southwest Georgia Financial Company Profile
Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for Southwest Georgia Bank that provides banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, and governmental customers. The company operates through four segments: Retail and Commercial Banking Services, Insurance Services, Wealth Strategies Services, and Financial Management Services.
- Five stocks we like better than Southwest Georgia Financial
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Southwest Georgia Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Southwest Georgia Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.