Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L) (LON:STOB – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 34.50 ($0.42) and traded as low as GBX 34 ($0.41). Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L) shares last traded at GBX 34.50 ($0.42), with a volume of 1,230,571 shares changing hands.
Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L) Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £215.60 million and a P/E ratio of -0.70. The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 34.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 34.50. The company has a quick ratio of 0.33, a current ratio of 0.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 226.59.
Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L) Company Profile
Stobart Group Limited operates in the aviation and energy business primarily in the United Kingdom, Europe, Ireland, and internationally. It operates through Stobart Aviation, Stobart Energy, Stobart Rail & Civils, Stobart Investments, and Stobart Non-Strategic Infrastructure segments. The Stobart Aviation segment engages in the operation of commercial airports and the provision of ground handling services.
- Five stocks we like better than Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L)
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stobart Group Limited (STOB.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.