TOR Minerals International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TORM – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $2.24 and traded as low as $1.85. TOR Minerals International shares last traded at $1.99, with a volume of 5,250 shares changing hands.
TOR Minerals International Price Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.09 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.24. The company has a current ratio of 4.28, a quick ratio of 2.18 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02.
About TOR Minerals International
TOR Minerals International, Inc produces and sells specialty mineral products in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company offers alumina trihydrate and boehmite halogen-free flame retardant and smoke suppressant fillers for plastics, rubber, and specialty applications; and beige and gray colored titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigments for use in paints, coatings, plastics, paper, and various other products.
- Five stocks we like better than TOR Minerals International
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for TOR Minerals International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TOR Minerals International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.