TORC Oil & Gas Ltd. (OTCMKTS:VREYF – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $2.48 and traded as high as $2.54. TORC Oil & Gas shares last traded at $2.48, with a volume of 17,000 shares.
TORC Oil & Gas Stock Down 7.1 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $2.48 and its 200-day moving average price is $2.48.
TORC Oil & Gas Company Profile
TORC Oil & Gas Ltd. engages in the exploration and production of petroleum and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin. The company's principal properties are located in the southeast Saskatchewan area. TORC Oil & Gas Ltd. was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than TORC Oil & Gas
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for TORC Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TORC Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.