Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc. (NYSE:TTP – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $27.49 and traded as high as $28.80. Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund shares last traded at $28.77, with a volume of 1,575 shares changing hands.
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund Stock Up 0.7 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $27.98 and its 200-day moving average price is $27.49.
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund Announces Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, August 31st. Stockholders of record on Thursday, August 24th were issued a $0.59 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 23rd. This represents a $2.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 8.20%.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund
About Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund
Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Tortoise Capital Advisors, LLC. It invests in public equity markets of North America. The fund invests in pipeline companies that engage in the business of transporting natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, and refined petroleum products.
- Five stocks we like better than Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.