Shares of Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WEICY – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $11.26 and traded as high as $11.56. Weichai Power shares last traded at $11.26, with a volume of 2,116,500 shares trading hands.
Weichai Power Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $11.26 and its 200-day moving average is $11.61.
Weichai Power Company Profile
Weichai Power Co, Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of diesel engines, automobiles, and other automobile components in China and internationally. It operates through Engines, Automobiles and Automobile Components, Agricultural Equipment, and Intelligent Logistics segments. The company offers engines of trucks, buses, construction and agricultural machinery, and industrial equipment; gearboxes, including transmission, PTO, and auto transmission products; axles for trucks, bus, and construction machinery; hydraulic components, pumps, valves, gears, motors, and powertrain; commercial vehicles and auto parts; and industrial trucks and services.
- Five stocks we like better than Weichai Power
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Realtor verdict, poor revenue guidance send Zillow stock plunging
Receive News & Ratings for Weichai Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weichai Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.