BeWhere Holdings Inc. (CVE:BEW – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Friday . The stock traded as high as C$0.26 and last traded at C$0.25, with a volume of 84173 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.24.
BeWhere Stock Down 2.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.61, a current ratio of 3.41 and a quick ratio of 3.14. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.19 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.20. The firm has a market capitalization of C$20.20 million, a P/E ratio of 11.50 and a beta of 0.40.
BeWhere Holdings Inc, an industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions company, designs and sells hardware with sensors and software applications to track real-time information on fixed and movable assets. The company develops mobile applications, middle-ware, and cloud-based solutions that stand-alone or that can be integrated with existing software.
- Five stocks we like better than BeWhere
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/30 – 11/3
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
Receive News & Ratings for BeWhere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BeWhere and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.