Cogeco (TSE:CGO – Get Free Report) had its target price reduced by equities research analysts at CIBC from C$58.00 to C$53.00 in a note issued to investors on Friday, BayStreet.CA reports. The brokerage currently has a “neutral” rating on the stock. CIBC’s price target indicates a potential upside of 9.05% from the stock’s current price.
Cogeco Stock Performance
CGO stock opened at C$48.60 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of C$680.89 million, a P/E ratio of 9.84, a PEG ratio of -0.28 and a beta of 0.35. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of C$48.56 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$51.84. Cogeco has a fifty-two week low of C$45.07 and a fifty-two week high of C$68.47. The company has a quick ratio of 0.51, a current ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 152.71.
Cogeco Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Cogeco
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/30 – 11/3
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
Receive News & Ratings for Cogeco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cogeco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.