Shares of Evotec SE (NASDAQ:EVO – Get Free Report) saw unusually-high trading volume on Friday . Approximately 26,765 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 2% from the previous session’s volume of 26,289 shares.The stock last traded at $9.46 and had previously closed at $9.02.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, HC Wainwright raised their price objective on Evotec from $12.00 to $14.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, August 31st.
Evotec Stock Performance
Evotec SE operates as drug discovery and development partner for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry worldwide. The company is developing pharmaceutical products in various therapeutic areas, such as diabetes and complications, fibrosis, infectious diseases, CNS diseases, oncology, pain and inflammation, immunology, rare diseases, respiratory diseases, and women's health.
- Five stocks we like better than Evotec
- 10 Best Airline Stocks to Buy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/30 – 11/3
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.