Fortune Minerals Limited (TSE:FT – Get Free Report) shares reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as C$0.03 and last traded at C$0.04, with a volume of 38000 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
Fortune Minerals Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of C$14.33 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.33 and a beta of 0.74. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.04 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.76, a current ratio of 0.07 and a quick ratio of 0.04.
About Fortune Minerals
Fortune Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of specialty metals, base metals, and precious metals in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold, cobalt, bismuth, copper, silver, lead, and zinc deposits. Its primary asset is the NICO gold-cobalt-bismuth-copper project covering an area of 5,140 hectares located in the Northwest Territories.
- Five stocks we like better than Fortune Minerals
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/30 – 11/3
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
Receive News & Ratings for Fortune Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortune Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.