James Fisher and Sons (LON:FSJ – Get Free Report) had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group from GBX 550 ($6.69) to GBX 425 ($5.17) in a research note issued on Friday, Marketbeat Ratings reports. The brokerage currently has a “buy” rating on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s price objective indicates a potential upside of 48.08% from the stock’s current price.
James Fisher and Sons Price Performance
FSJ stock opened at GBX 287 ($3.49) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 146.83, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.37. James Fisher and Sons has a 1 year low of GBX 273 ($3.32) and a 1 year high of GBX 427.50 ($5.20). The firm has a market cap of £144.94 million, a P/E ratio of 7,175.00 and a beta of 0.64. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 325.03 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 359.12.
About James Fisher and Sons
- Five stocks we like better than James Fisher and Sons
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 10/30 – 11/3
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Shocking uranium play that hedge funds kept hidden
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Dependable dividends: Why utility stocks are on fire
Receive News & Ratings for James Fisher and Sons Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for James Fisher and Sons and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.