10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp (OTCMKTS:VCVCU – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 1.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $11.15 and last traded at $11.15. Approximately 4,300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 83,573 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.00.
10X Capital Venture Acquisition Stock Up 1.4 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is $11.15 and its 200-day moving average is $11.15.
About 10X Capital Venture Acquisition
10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp does not have significant operations. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to focus on technology and tech-enabled businesses in the United States; and consumer internet, ecommerce, software, healthcare, and financial services industries internationally, as well as other industries that are being disrupted by advances in technology and on technology paradigms.
- Five stocks we like better than 10X Capital Venture Acquisition
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for 10X Capital Venture Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 10X Capital Venture Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.