AEX Gold Inc. (CVE:AEX – Get Free Report) shares dropped 1.6% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.62 and last traded at C$0.62. Approximately 8,500 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 28,496 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.63.
AEX Gold Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of C$109.80 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.31. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.62 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.09, a quick ratio of 19.77 and a current ratio of 19.90.
About AEX Gold
AEX Gold Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Greenland. It holds interests in licenses covering an area of 7,615.85 square kilometers located in South Greenland. The company was formerly known as Alopex Gold Inc and changed its name to AEX Gold Inc in June 2018.
- Five stocks we like better than AEX Gold
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for AEX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AEX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.