Allianz SE (FRA:ALV – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of €217.94 ($234.34) and traded as high as €224.10 ($240.97). Allianz shares last traded at €221.00 ($237.63), with a volume of 1,315,904 shares changing hands.
Allianz Stock Up 0.1 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of €224.50 and a 200 day moving average price of €217.94.
Allianz SE, together with its subsidiaries, provides property-casualty insurance, life/health insurance, and asset management products and services worldwide. The company's Property-Casualty segment offers various insurance products, including motor liability and own damage, accident, general liability, fire and property, legal expense, credit, and travel to private and corporate customers.
- Five stocks we like better than Allianz
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Allianz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allianz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.