Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit (TSE:AX.UN – Free Report) had its price objective trimmed by Royal Bank of Canada from C$8.00 to C$7.50 in a research report report published on Monday, MarketBeat Ratings reports. The brokerage currently has a sector perform rating on the stock.
Separately, National Bankshares dropped their price target on shares of Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit from C$7.75 to C$7.25 in a research report on Tuesday, July 18th.
Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit Stock Performance
Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit Company Profile
Artis is a diversified Canadian real estate investment trust investing in office, retail and industrial properties. Since 2004, Artis has executed an aggressive but disciplined growth strategy, building a portfolio of commercial properties in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and select markets in the United States.
- Five stocks we like better than Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- These 5 small-cap impact stocks are making social change
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- Alphabet slays its earnings but falls on its sword with cloud
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- There’s nothing artificial about NVIDIA’s relationship with AI
Receive News & Ratings for Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artis Real Estate Investment Trust Unit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.